Suez Bags Company
1- Shareholding Structure (31-12-2016)
|Suez Cement Co. (SCC)||53.32|
|Private Sector Entities & Free Float||16.79|
The Company Profile:
Suez Bags Company was established in 1988 as an Egyptian joint stock company. Since October 2006, 53 percent of Suez Bags has been owned by Suez Cement Company. Suez Bags owns four lines, with a combined production capacity of 300 million bags per year. Three of these lines are for the production of bags for cement, gypsum and other building materials, while the fourth caters to special orders.
- The company's issued and paid up capital was amounting to 9,000,000 Egyptian pounds divided over 900,000 fully paid up shares, with a par value of 10 EGP per share.
- Since 25th October 2009, the company has increased its capital by 11,250,000 EGP represented in 1,125,000 shares, whereas its issued and paid up capital has amounted to 20,250,000 EGP divided over 2,025,000 shares.
- Number of Issuances (4) issuances.
- Pursuant to the aforementioned capital increase the company's authorized capital has been increased from 12 up-to 24 Million Egyptian pounds.
- The company's capital shares have been listed at the Egyptian Stock Exchange (ESE) since the year 1991, while the capital increase shares have been listed on 11th November 2009.
Mr. Tarek H Kamel
Click the pins for more information